Principal Engineer Substations Network Digitisation Jobs vacance à Ergon Energy
- Principal Engineer Substations Network Digitisation
- Ergon Energy
- 22 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Ergon Energy urgent position suivante pour Principal Engineer Substations Network Digitisation. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Principal Engineer Substations Network Digitisation Jobs vacance à Ergon Energy Jobs Détails:
- About Us
- Our Future
- Our Commitments
- Contact Us
Coming together for the future of energy
- Jobs List
- Job Search
- Job Alert
- My Profile
- My Applications
- My Forms
- My Emails
- My Tests
- My Interviews
- My Details
135351 - Principal Engineer - Substations & Network Digitisation
- Major Regional Centre
- PM4 ($165,769 - $182,217) 10 day fortnigth + applicable allowance
- Permanent Opportunity
We now have a great permanent opportunity for a Principal Engineer – Substations and Network Digitisation which is based in Major Regional Centre within the Yurika Infrastructure and Utility Services business unit.
The Principal Solutions Engineer in Substations and Network Digitisation (i.e. Protection, Comms and IT Networks) is a pre-eminent expert in and is responsible for leading the development and delivery of highly specialised engineering activities associated with the construction of large energy infrastructure and utility services projects and products as part of EQL offerings into the competitive unregulated market.
The position will work with clients extensively to understand their requirements and apply expert engineering capability and set business direction in regards to the establishment of engineering frameworks and adoption of contemporary technologies and systems within engineering solutions that are designed for these projects/product offerings.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering acceptable for membership of Institution of Engineers Australia in the Professional Engineering category
- Registration as Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ) is required for appointment into this position and successful candidate will need to attain registration as a Professional Engineer in Queensland (RPEQ) or hold CP Eng and be eligible to obtain RPEQ Status.
- Highly desirable Project Management and Leadership qualifications
- Leads direct reports, teams and other employees associated with engineering design and development of construction projects and products through demonstrating behaviours consistent with the Energy Queensland values, in a way that delivers high performance, positively leads change, encourages open communication, continuous improvement, innovation and cross work group collaboration.
- Develop and evaluate plans, criteria and provides technical direction for a variety of energy infrastructure construction projects and activities that are carried out as part of competitive offerings into the unregulated market including assessing the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, products or equipment where confirmation by testing is necessary.
- Proven ability to influence business outcomes and resolve tough technical problems through technical innovation and utilising advanced teamwork, communication and inter-personal skills
This position has been evaluated as Professional & Managerial Grade Four (PM4). The level of payment will be subject to an assessment of the successful applicant’s knowledge, skills and competencies that are required in this position. Conditions of employment are in accordance with the Energy Queensland Union Collective Agreement 2017.
This position is currently open to Energy Queensland employees and the external market.
Position Closes: 11pm Monday 01 October 2018.
How to apply?
If you would like more information on this role please open the Position Profile via the link below. The Position Profile details the position accountabilities, duties and reporting structure. When you are ready to commence your application click on Begin, below to proceed.
You will be required to attach a current resume, and include the names and contact numbers of two business referees. You are able to attach a one page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. There is no need to address the selection criteria in your online application.
You will need a valid email address to apply. If you do not have a valid email address you can set up a free email account at internet sites such as Yahoo (www.yahoo.com) or Hotmail (www.hotmail.com).
click here to view the position profile Opens in new window
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the "begin" button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form Opens in new window