Managing Principal Consultant Paris Jobs vacance à Qlik Neuilly-sur-Seine
Qlik Neuilly-sur-Seine urgent position suivante pour Managing Principal Consultant Paris. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Managing Principal Consultant Paris Jobs vacance à Qlik Neuilly-sur-Seine Jobs Détails:
What makes us Qlik
We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too
The Consulting Services Organization
Qlik Services are all about accelerating the success of our customers, partners and employees. We provide the training, support and consulting needed to successfully develop, deploy and use Qlik.
How you will spend your time as our next Managing Principal Consultant
- Act as a team lead for 5-8 consultants
- Fulfill trusted advisor role for a set of defined customers, managing long-term customer relationships from pre-sales through project completion, and securing follow-up projects/extensions.
- Ensure quarterly team and personal utilization targets are met.
- Provide efficient management, oversight and coordination capabilities of the implementation throughout engagements and projects with a team of consultants (employees, partner resources and subcontractors)
- Weekly plan and follow-up on team, quality delivery and revenue projection.
- Drives sales activities that generate bookings.
- Supports Creating Consulting opportunities, managing pursuits and support closing deals
- Qualifying and developing value-add propositions for Enterprise clients and prospects.
- Manage the customer relationship(s) from initial discussions to support closing of the deal.
- Present implementation offerings to existing customers and new prospects.
Lead Consultant Role
- Provide leadership for key account delivery engagements to ensure that Qlik best practices are documented and implemented. Assign project tasks to consultants on our key engagements. Lead the technical Architecture and Application Development teams to deliver a stable and highly available Qlik platform. Act as escalation point for difficult technical issues encountered during implementations.
- Provide guidance on project technical directions to Qlik implementations projects and its members.
You will be successful if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience mandatory; Master’s equivalent preferable.
- Analytics and business intelligence industry experience
- Ability to travel 40% of the time.
- Business level English mandatory
- Business level French mandatory
- +5 years in a consultancy position working with business intelligence software solutions.
- +2 years Qlik development experience.
- Goal orientation and a track record in managing Enterprise accounts for delivery and growth
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience in managing prospective and existing customers both on and off-site.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Paris, France. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.