Mts Field Applications Jobs vacance à Maxim Integrated Paris
Maxim Integrated Paris urgent position suivante pour Mts Field Applications. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Mts Field Applications Jobs vacance à Maxim Integrated Paris Jobs Détails:
Want to feel like you make a difference in your job?
Is the favorite part of your job solving tough problems? Do love to understand how things work?
Is talking with other engineers about cutting edge technologies what you would consider a great day?
If so, then a Field Application Engineer (FAE) role at Maxim is the perfect opportunity for you!
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.31 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So, we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and win challenges every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
As an integral member of Maxim’s France Sales and Field Applications Team, you will work with our Account Executives and Product Line teams to discover new sales opportunities and to provide technical application support for all of Maxim’s products.
You will be responsible for designing Maxim’s portfolio of analog, mixed-signal, power, and digital products into Customers’ applications in France, and for meeting year-over-year growth objectives for your region.
- Work with the customers’ key technical decision makers to get Maxim’s products designed into customers’ development projects.
- Provide the customers with detailed product information and design tools such as data sheets, samples, demo boards, application notes.
- Provide customers with in-depth design assistance with collaboration from the Business Units to help support specific product/system design efforts.
- Champion the customer needs and work with the Business Units and other applications colleagues to develop competitive and creative technical solutions via reference designs and New Product Idea submissions.
- Organize and lead hands-on trainings and educational sessions for your customers.
- Understand the competitive landscape and continuously work on differentiating Maxim’s solutions.
- Review teardown reports, perform engineering analysis and study customer literature to develop full understanding of the customers’ applications and product architecture.
- Ensure clear and accurate external and internal reporting and communication.
- Document customer design activities using Maxim’s CRM tools, by developing and maintaining detailed project and system block diagrams.
- Be aware of the size and nature of the business at the assigned accounts and participate in developing the account penetration strategy
- Manage multiple projects and follow up on various tasks to ensure timely support and execution
Fluent in French (preferably mother tongue) and in English.
Strong academic and technical background in electrical engineering. At minimum a BSEE is required, and an MSEE is preferred.
The ideal candidate has maximum two years of design or application lab experience involving competences on power conversion, signal chain, communication and microcontroller products.
Professional attitude with ability to prioritize dynamically multiple tasks, to plan and prepare for customer meetings in advance and to work with minimal guidance and supervision.
Ability to lead in-depth technical discussions and to present technical features and benefits of our products.
Self-motivated energetic team player able to take directions enthusiastically.
Effective communicator, with the ability to ask questions appropriately, be a good listener and record accurate meeting notes and actions.
Timely with external and internal responses, assigned action item follow-up and project documentation.
APPLY TO JOB