Data Scientist Toulouse Jobs vacance à Airbus Group Toulouse
Airbus Group Toulouse urgent position suivante pour Data Scientist Toulouse. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Data Scientist Toulouse Jobs vacance à Airbus Group Toulouse Jobs Détails:
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Data Scientist (m/f) (2 Positions) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Toulouse. The successful applicants will join “TZA – Data Analytics”.
Tasks & accountabilities
The mission of the DTO inside Airbus Defence and Space is to actively support the business and help drive the transformation, and is articulated around the following objectives:
- Animate the community of Airbus group digital stakeholders and connect the dots in order to promote information and
best practices sharing
- Promote and facilitate the portfolio of initiatives; capture lessons learnt to accelerate, scale-up and spread most promising
projects beyond the current boundaries
- Help establish a value proposition framework for digital initiatives, including appropriate new business models approaches
- Sponsor and/ or drive a set of proof of concepts or breakthrough projects, in close coordination with key stakeholders
- Drive Airbus Group data strategy
- Ensure proper access to market best practices through structured and focused benchmarking or partnerships
- Manage the appropriate coordination and synergies between Group initiatives
- Drive and accompany business transformation in a digital environment
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development and deployment of data analytics activities and expertise on digital projects encompassing processes
and solutions while making sure the following objectives are met:
- Time, Cost, Quality and respecting existing Airbus project management processes
- Adherence to requirements
- Challenging to create the best value proposition and solution for the business
- Efficient stakeholder management
- Supporting the Digital Transformation Office in executing data analytics proofs-of-concept and projects with
- Performing hands-on work to build integrated data sets, analyse data sources, and build compelling visualizations
- Developing a broad knowledge based on the scope of the Airbus Defence and Space portfolio of business areas
Space Systems and Satellites, Secure Communications, Military Aircraft, Digital Security and Intelligence as well as
Unmanned Arial Systems and Drones linked to projects and initiatives within Commercial Aerospace and Helicopters
- Presenting results to project stakeholders, including business experts and middle management
- Contributing to the creation of new ways of working and new data governance
Candidate will be guided and mentored by experience Digital Transformation Office and other Airbus staff – focus on developing broader knowledge of Airbus, information systems, and business challenges
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level mathematics, statistics or computer science or similar
- Ability to understand data source structure and content, e.g., fields, data quality, ranges, volume, etc.
- Experience with data integration and management – combining independent sources to create a more complete view
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, e.g., mean, standard deviation, correlations, etc.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: R, Python, Java, Matlab
- Experience using data visualization tools: RShiny, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
- Good operational background in more than one area: for instance Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement / Supply chain,
- Capability to build up business cases and understand financial reports
- Knowledge and understanding from digital technologies and related challenges
- Familiarity with data analysis algorithms such as SVM, K-Means, etc.
- Understanding of big data system architectures, e.g., HDFS, Spark, etc.
- Experience working with unstructured data – text, images, video, etc.
- Aerospace business experience – marketing, sales, engineering, program management, etc.
- Curiosity for data and data-driven decisions, interest in business or industrial problem solving, creativity
- Understanding for the core business context and key drivers of Airbus Defence and Space division and to have a global view
on the general environment of the company
- Knowledge of the company products /solutions/ service portfolio characteristics
- Understanding of Company activities, legal organisation, internal organisation
- Excellent internal and external networking skills
- Project management experience – deliver within an Agile framework concrete results or recommendations to an end-customer
- Good communication skills – tell an effective story with the data
- Collaborative mind-set and ways of working
- Sound understanding of team dynamics and the working environment
- Learning agility, entrepreneurship & hacking mindset, independence of mind and innovative “out of the box thinking”
- Personal resilience to challenge status quo
- Demonstrated leadership capacity either across networks of hierarchical
- Demonstrated ability & autonomy to do free-lance research
- Excellent and adaptive communication with diverse audiences & skills: engineering, experts, data scientists, IT experts,
business experts, exec management
- English: fluent